Inside Out Marquee Limited
how we collect and look after your personal data and tells you about your privacy rights and options.
when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
Inside Out Marquee Limited is the controller of and responsible for your personal data.
2. What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data from you:
• identity and contact information (including your name, job title, address, telephone number, mobile phone number,
fax number and email address and, if you have one, your username and password for our website);
• technical data (including [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting
and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices
you use to access this website);
• usage data (including information about how you use our website, products and services);
• marketing and communications data (including your preferences in relation to receiving marketing materials from us
and related parties and your communication preferences);
• details of your visits to our premises or telephone calls with members of our staff.
3. How is your personal data collected?
We may use different methods to collect data from and about you, including your voluntary provision of data when doing the
• when you correspond with us by post, phone or email;
• when you request marketing materials to be sent to you;
• when you or your organisation browse, make an enquiry or otherwise interact on our website;
• when you or your organisation offer to provide or provide services to us.
4. How and for which purposes will we use your personal data?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the
• where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or your organisation;
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights
do not override those interests; or
• where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In addition, the processing may be based on your consent where you have expressly given that to us.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes only (being permitted purposes):
• managing and administering your or your organisation’s business relationship with Inside Out Marquee Limited;
• compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations (such as record keeping obligations), compliance screening or
• analysing and improving our services and dealings with you or your organisation;
• protecting the security and access to our premises, website IT and communication systems and other systems;
• to comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend our legal rights; and
• for any other purpose that is related to or ancillary to the above or for which your personal data has been provided to
• communicating with you, including by sending you marketing communications regarding our products or services.
Where required, we will only send you marketing communications where you have opted-in and will provide you with the
opportunity to opt-out at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need
to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
We will not use your personal data for taking any automated decision affecting you or creating profiles other than described
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is
required or permitted by law.
5. With whom will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:.
• other companies in the Inside Out Marquees Limited, acting as processors, where required for the purposes of providing products or
• organisations providing services for money laundering checks and other fraud and crime prevention purposes;
• courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators or attorneys or other parties where it is reasonably necessary for the
establishment, exercise or defence of a claim or for the purposes of a confidential alternative dispute resolution
• third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets or to whom we may
assign or novate any of our rights or obligations;
• third party service providers, to process personal data for one or more of the permitted purposes on our behalf and in
accordance with our instructions – we will use appropriate safeguards as required by applicable law to ensure the
integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers.
We will otherwise only disclose your personal data when you direct us or give us permission to do so, when we are required
by applicable law or regulation to do so, or as required to investigate actual or suspected criminal of fraudulent activities.
We will not share your personal data with any company outside the Inside Out Marquees Limited for marketing purposes
unless we first obtain your express opt-in consent.
6. International transfers of personal data
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area unless required to do so by applicable law or
7. Keeping personal data secure
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data confidential and secure in
accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to personal data. Personal data may
be kept on our IT systems, those of our contractors and service providers or in paper files.
8. For how long will we retain personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the
purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory accounting, or reporting requirements, or until you withdraw your consent (where
applicable), and provided that in each case we are not legally required or otherwise permitted to continue storing such data.
9. Your rights
Under certain circumstances and subject to certain legal conditions, you have the right:
• to request a copy of the personal data about you which we hold;
• to have any inaccurate personal data corrected;
• to request erasure of your personal data; and
• to object to or restrict our processing of your personal data.
You may also make a complaint if you have a concern about our handling of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or make a complaint, please send an email to email@example.com We
may request specific information from you to confirm your identity, in order for us to comply with our security obligations
and to prevent unauthorised disclosure of data. You will not usually have to pay a fee to access your personal data, but we
reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for (or we may refuse to comply with) any manifestly
unfounded or excessive requests or any additional copies of the personal data you request from us.
We will respond to all legitimate requests in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your
complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues
time in order to reflect any new legal requirements or any changes to the way in which we process your personal data, by
they are published.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal
data (including your email address) changes during your relationship with us or if you wish to cancel any request you have
made of us, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will not be responsible for any losses arising from any
inaccurate, inauthentic, deficient or incomplete personal data that you provide to us.